You are location：Home → News → Preparation before starting the paper cup machine and work during production
Preparation before starting the paper cup machine and work during production
Form： Zhejiang GOLDEN CUP Machinery Co., Ltd Time：2022/5/24
Preparation before startup and work during production of paper cup machine:
1. After the preparation is completed, when starting the motor, shout "power on" and start the motor without any response. (this is to prevent unnecessary safety accidents caused by the operator's invisibility when the mechanic is repairing on the opposite side or behind the machine).
2. Carefully observe the operation of the machine, take a cup to check the bonding effect of the paper cup, preheat, main heat, and whether the knurled part is yellow or damaged.
3. Check the bonding effect at the bonding place to see if there is any poor connection. The bonding firmness of the cup bottom and the bonding is appropriate if there is ripping. If there is indirect non ripping, the cup is suspected to be leaking. The water test shall prevail.
4. During normal operation, if any abnormality is found or felt in the machine, lift the cup body first, and stop the machine for inspection after the last cup has been knurled.
5. When the machine is restarted after an unexpected shutdown for a long time, the market shall be placed in the fourth place Take out five and check whether the knurled parts are bonded.
6. The operator of the paper cup machine shall pay attention to the molding conditions of the cup mouth, cup body and cup bottom at any time during the normal production, and inspect the adhesion, size and appearance of cups from time to time or one by one.
7. The staff should concentrate on the operation. If there is abnormal sound or the cup bottom is not well formed, they should immediately stop the machine for inspection to avoid causing greater losses.
8. The operator shall be conscientious and responsible in the production process. The cups produced by him shall be tested with boiled water once every hour, and 8 cups each time.
9. Before sealing the carton, the operator shall check the number of small packages. After the sampling inspection is correct, the product certificate or product pattern shall be cut and pasted on the upper right corner of the left side of the carton, and the job number and production date shall be filled in the carton. Finally, the carton shall be sealed and stacked neatly at the designated position.